KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Yes . I bought a bike from him, and traded one in, he gave me a fair price and was true to his word

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Yeah local to me. Seems a fair enough dealer and has a good well stocked shop. Have had my bike serviced twice by him and the mechanic seems to know his shit and is approachable.

·
Registered
341 Posts
+1 to the above, I have had 4 bikes off him now, Wayne Mounter, is fair and honest but does come across as a little dry, but he does have a sense of humour sometimes honest.

Kenny the chief mechanic is a walking encyclopedia of motorcycle mechanics, Alex on the parts and accessories counter is very professional and knowledgeable too , but slightly worrying, still a VIRGIN, in his 20's, in South Wales . . . . Not too many of those around. Perhaps it shows his dedication to his work and bikes.

Oh, and there's Dai on the counter too, old, very old !, miserable, very miserable, but helpful.

There are other staff too.

I would not hesitate to recommend them. Excellent dealer.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've dealt with him for many years.

He's a miserable fucker but wont tuck you up. He's alright.

Oh & why is Dai's white beard yellow ???

·
Registered
324 Posts
had 4 bikes off him in as many years, top bloke never had a problem and know loads of people who have bought from him with no issues

w mounter motorcycles = tick

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
I bought my used smt from him , he said it was still like new ......and it was just that , he did it at a very fair price also , so thumbs up from me .

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
Yep mate of mine, as above can be a grumpy fucker but other than that hes sound, he has a sense of humour some people dont get..

·
Registered
349 Posts
Wayne is ok as long as you've bought the bike from him failing that he dont really wanna know and isnt really that helpful if you ring up for advice. Oh and hes feckin expensive for parts. Id rather order bits from Gear4

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
i got someone who wqs quite grumpy but otherwidew a gor shop - i'm a grupmy cunt anyesy do i didn't mind - had the partd i needed so was all good. I'd recommenrd them;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I bought a bike off him recently, absolutely terrible service compared to AMS or gear4ktm.

A friend warned me off having had a bad experience but mounters had the bike I wanted in stock. Should have listened.

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
I bought a bike off him recently, absolutely terrible service compared to AMS or gear4ktm.

A friend warned me off having had a bad experience but mounters had the bike I wanted in stock. Should have listened.
what was your issue?

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
I nearly bought a bike from them, until I realised he was Welsh.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts