KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body else get strange dream, last night i dreamt i was Niki Lauda and i was having new ears fitted, and i went big, when they arrived i was pissed off because they were huge, then i was like, ffs you cunt, you should of gone stock oem ears

anybody else, or is it just me, just told the other half and she gave me your weird look

·
Registered
6 Posts
Uh-huh, sometimes dreams are weird. I think it's normal. Don't put too much attention on it. Tell you an interesting dream, when I was little, I had always dreamed a small pig hanging on a tree. I dreamed that many times.

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
Those big ears will be helpful when that 18 year old is getting his own back on you Fozzy. o_O

My Mrs just laugh's at me those days. Usually whilst I'm being attacked by giant spiders and I'm either throwing the duvet about or thrashing about in the curtains. I'm generally mumbling shit at the same time.
I was locked in a cell once and the walls were coming in on me and then the ceiling. I woke up as I hit the floor after running off the bed.

Dehydration makes you dream apparently. Did you retire thirsty last night Fozzy?

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those big ears will be helpful when that 18 year old is getting his own back on you Fozzy. o_O

My Mrs just laugh's at me those days. Usually whilst I'm being attacked by giant spiders and I'm either throwing the duvet about or thrashing about in the curtains. I'm generally mumbling shit at the same time.
I was locked in a cell once and the walls were coming in on me and then the ceiling. I woke up as I hit the floor after running off the bed.

Dehydration makes you dream apparently. Did you retire thirsty last night Fozzy?
funny enough i am not drinking enough water and most days out walking the dog for a few miles over the mountain, some dreams i wake up and think fuck me that was real, but mostly weird shit

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
You should check what's in your pipe tobacco. Maybe someone mixed something into it. And next time you're Niki Lauda can I have an autograph please ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts