KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a nice gentle ride up over the weekend.

Stopped at a B&B, New Holly, just outside of Lancaster. Good pub, excellent food and very nice staff.

Sunday was a nice relaxed ride for the last 180 miles.

Settled into my tent for the next 10 days and now just waiting for the weekend to come around so I can go exploring.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Nice one, enjoy Livingston's roundabouts, there's millions of the fookers :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
u r a brave man its been freezing the last few nights hope that wig wam got heating.
Not been to bad so far, has got a heater but haven't needed to use it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
So, , , , did you see Victoria Falls then ?? ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Is he still alive or have the locals eaten him and nicked his bike ......... to explore the red shale bings and lunar landscape of Pumpherston?

·
Registered
112 Posts
probably got lost in Livi and the neds from Craigshill have got him...the bikes probably already stripped and sold for drugs and he is being held hostage till they get a supply of buckfast

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still alive and kicking and only one offer of being eaten, but that's a different story :D

Been out and about looking for digs and have seen some interesting areas so far. Anywhere nearby that I can pick up a couple more Almax's from?

·
Registered
112 Posts
c and j motorcycles uphall broxburn or jim allen motorcycles bathgate probably easiest to find...lots of places in edinburgh but not so easy to find

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
c and j motorcycles uphall broxburn or jim allen motorcycles bathgate probably easiest to find...lots of places in edinburgh but not so easy to find
Cheers I'll go and check them out on Saturday

1 - 13 of 13 Posts