KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
i have no idea... but ive never noticed them until you pointed them out.... now they are gonna bug me... so thanks!! haha

·
Registered
24 Posts
Digg is a social bookmarking site - you "digg" a page/article/video whatever and depending on how many diggs it gets it goes higher up the ranking. Check out digg.com to see.

del.icio.us (delicious) is a more personal bookmarking site - it lets you share bookmarks across multiple computers.

Technorati favourites is similar to del.icio.us but crappier and being rebuilt.

Furl is now called Diigo, is simlar to del.icio.us as well.

Come on, join the 21st century already! ;-)

/bfg

·
Registered
854 Posts
well thanks to you bfg.... i was just about to break out the coffee and get on google haha
but you saved me a good amount of time.... cheers!!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Well i think it needs a facebook button lol
True dat!!!

Every god damn thing has a facebook button these days.... I'm pretty sure my wife even has one!! Haha

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Digg is a social bookmarking site - you "digg" a page/article/video whatever and depending on how many diggs it gets it goes higher up the ranking. Check out digg.com to see.

del.icio.us (delicious) is a more personal bookmarking site - it lets you share bookmarks across multiple computers.

Technorati favourites is similar to del.icio.us but crappier and being rebuilt.

Furl is now called Diigo, is simlar to del.icio.us as well.

Come on, join the 21st century already! ;-)

/bfg
Cheers for that. Still none the wiser, I am only 36 but it looks like the world has finally caught up with me and has now left me behind.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts