KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 13704 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I didnt do anything to mine as i dont own one!

But yesterday i changed the clutch on a Duke 2

and today i tore down my Drizzle for powdercoating

:D:D

What have you guys done to yours today??

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
i moved mine out the way to get a tyre out the garage......:D

mullet boy why strip the frame down if your gona sell the bike anyhows?? :confused:

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
Reactions: Perry

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Karl, KTM doesnt stand for what you are thinking ;) (Karl's Tight Minge)

And Tat's its getting powdercoated cos the frame is rusty as fook from living by the sea.
Make it look a little better (for a drizzle) before the sale.

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
Karl, KTM doesnt stand for what you are thinking ;) (Karl's Tight Minge)

And Tat's its getting powdercoated cos the frame is rusty as fook from living by the sea.
Make it look a little better (for a drizzle) before the sale.
ah i see, wish i woulda done my yzf frame while it was in bits but i forgot, doh! :frown:

·
Registered
322 Posts
I looked at mine wondering whether to break it and sell the parts or sell as a non runner as it's really pissed me off now and with the huge fecking bill I got in today dunno if I can afford to get it fixed :(

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I looked at mine wondering whether to break it and sell the parts or sell as a non runner as it's really pissed me off now and with the huge fecking bill I got in today dunno if I can afford to get it fixed :(
What bike is it and what did you do to it?

How much it gonna cost??

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
Just rip it apart again!!!

I'm a slow wrench and it took me 3.5 hours to get the frame on its own! :eek::eek:
NO WAY dude its been in boxes of bits for months now, finally got it back together, just gota sort mtoor and pop it in them im out, aint rode it for yonks and my scooter flip put me off a bit :redface:

stu stop worrying im sure its a simple fix, i may be passing friday;)

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NO WAY dude its been in boxes of bits for months now, finally got it back together, just gota sort mtoor and pop it in them im out, aint rode it for yonks and my scooter flip put me off a bit :redface:

stu stop worrying im sure its a simple fix, i may be passing friday;)
You flipped a scooteh!!

I thought i found a vid of it on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLVR65WElyc

Thought it was you cos you ended up in a bush ;)

·
Registered
322 Posts
What bike is it and what did you do to it?

How much it gonna cost??
KTM 660 - dunno on going issue as won't start at the moment checked and adjusted everything but won't start - but knowing me I've fecked something up or missed whilst doing it - my last resort is a mate coming over at the weekend who serviced it before. There was a looooong thread in supermoto section

if it only cost £100 I can't afford it as got a lovely £2700 bill in today so thats taken care of any savings I had

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
You flipped a scooteh!!

I thought i found a vid of it on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLVR65WElyc

Thought it was you cos you ended up in a bush ;)
lol hes got same throttle control as bladey, bwarp bwarp bwarp hahahah yeah i flipped a mates tuned gilera 180 at 60 plus lol it didnt come off to well, also broke my little bros nintendo wii which i had in my back pack, lol :D funny now, wasnt at the time though, doh!!

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol hes got same throttle control as bladey, bwarp bwarp bwarp hahahah yeah i flipped a mates tuned gilera 180 at 60 plus lol it didnt come off to well, also broke my little bros nintendo wii which i had in my back pack, lol :D funny now, wasnt at the time though, doh!!
2 or 4 banger?

the 2 banger 180's were insane for wheelies! :eek::eek:

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
2 or 4 banger?

the 2 banger 180's were insane for wheelies! :eek::eek:
yes a 2 banger but bored out a lot, and fettled by me;) goes really well, wheelies very easy at 60 odd as i found out, held it for a while and thought it was the nuts then the front just went VERY light:eek::D

Reactions: Miner

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes a 2 banger but bored out a lot, and fettled by me;) goes really well, wheelies very easy at 60 odd as i found out, held it for a while and thought it was the nuts then the front just went VERY light:eek::D
DOH!!!!! :redface:

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
DOH!!!!! :redface:
told ya scooters were dangerous, had a nintendo wedged in my back and my tattoo on my stomach earlier so was well sore, took a knock to the head but doctors are unsure of the damage lol:burp: :burp: :burp: :burp:

roll on the yzf rebuilt, was just getting the bottle to do no footers and standups, well last time i rode it was with a broken collarbone lol not very comft i can tell ya:frown:

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
told ya scooters were dangerous, had a nintendo wedged in my back and my tattoo on my stomach earlier so was well sore, took a knock to the head but doctors are unsure of the damage lol:burp: :burp: :burp: :burp:

roll on the yzf rebuilt, was just getting the bottle to do no footers and standups, well last time i rode it was with a broken collarbone lol not very comft i can tell ya:frown:
No footers are fun, but only with a gripper seat. My fat ass just slides off otherwise!!
I cant figure out standup's my head feels too high, its well unnatural!!

Wait till i get a KATTOOM, then the wheelie fun will really begin :D

1 - 20 of 13704 Posts