KTM Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 13505 Posts

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
No footers are fun, but only with a gripper seat. My fat ass just slides off otherwise!!
I cant figure out standup's my head feels too high, its well unnatural!!

Wait till i get a KATTOOM, then the wheelie fun will really begin :D
yeah i never tried standups for that reason but within half hour down ind estate i was able to get em pretty high and hold a whole gear. gear changes next, my wheelies have really come on a long way this year, im well happy. riding a trials bike has REALLY helped me loads.... glad your nearer dude now as most of the surrey bummers cant ride and say im wreckless;) lol:burp:

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
yeah i never tried standups for that reason but within half hour down ind estate i was able to get em pretty high and hold a whole gear. gear changes next, my wheelies have really come on a long way this year, im well happy. riding a trials bike has REALLY helped me loads.... glad your nearer dude now as most of the surrey bummers cant ride and say im wreckless;) lol:burp:
Yea i'll say your wheelies have got better, you can almost hold em up with me ;)

Well once the bike is back together and SOLD, i'll be up for summer, winter, day, night, snow, sleet, rain anything!!

And your not wreckless, just shit :p

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
Yea i'll say your wheelies have got better, you can almost hold em up with me ;)

Well once the bike is back together and SOLD, i'll be up for summer, winter, day, night, snow, sleet, rain anything!!

And your not wreckless, just shit :p
yeah but mine are smooth dude, and its called "ambitious" not wreckless lol:D

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
yeah but mine are smooth dude, and its called "ambitious" not wreckless lol:D
I can only you imagine you saying smooth, whilst licking your thumb and baby finger of the same hand, then wiping them across your eyebrows! :smokin::smokin:

And also the fact i ride a 40hp lump of lard and can still out wheelie you says everything :p

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
I can only you imagine you saying smooth, whilst licking your thumb and baby finger of the same hand, then wiping them across your eyebrows! :smokin::smokin:

And also the fact i ride a 40hp lump of lard and can still out wheelie you says everything :p
oh behave now your being silly:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

40bhp, dont make me larf:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
straightend out my axle sliders ......lol

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
no i did it proper on sunday used the vice today
now i can bend me leg

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
no i did it proper on sunday used the vice today
now i can bend me leg
lol and you lot cuss my riding skillz:D lol

·
Registered
1,790 Posts

Stupid cow, stopped at a junction, she pushes past me with the bonnet brushing my knee and then stops with her wheel on my foot. Much effing and blinding later I tell her to back off my foot, she tells me to fuck off.

Those nice Kevlar reinforced nuckles are ACE!, her bonnet looked like a golf ball after a few hits.

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
it was only a slow off but i landed clean on me knee ,with all of my 9 stone behind it ,glad i put some knee gaurds on in the morning ,the ground was fookin hard i couldnt belive how dry the lanes where after all the rain we have had

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
He didnt go over the bars into a bush like you :p
harsh :frown:

bet he wasnt in 4th gear on thick wet sand though was he;):D

prolly not if he has any sense hey lol :burp:

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
it was only a slow off but i landed clean on me knee ,with all of my 9 stone behind it ,glad i put some knee gaurds on in the morning ,the ground was fookin hard i couldnt belive how dry the lanes where after all the rain we have had
i bailed out a bmx jump bout 10 foot in the air and landed on my knees when a teenager, off work for 6 months easy... knees swell well bad :eek::D

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
Stupid cow, stopped at a junction, she pushes past me with the bonnet brushing my knee and then stops with her wheel on my foot. Much effing and blinding later I tell her to back off my foot, she tells me to fuck off.

Those nice Kevlar reinforced nuckles are ACE!, her bonnet looked like a golf ball after a few hits.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

21 - 40 of 13505 Posts