KTM Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 13546 Posts

·
Registered
8,789 Posts
funny u asked that question headster ..... i seen my STM slipper in the kitchen press earlier have it since last december :rolleyes: and sent off the dollar to pay for a GPR damper today , just cant resist the bling .... funny thing is i have not been on my 660 since april :eek::rolleyes::redface: and it was for about 45 mins , but i must say a bonkers 45 min if i do say so myself , what sticks out most was a wheelie over a fly over standing up on the pegs going between my mate and a truck :eek::burnout::smokin: , fcukin thick stupid but the reason i have a moto :)

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Stupid cow, stopped at a junction, she pushes past me with the bonnet brushing my knee and then stops with her wheel on my foot. Much effing and blinding later I tell her to back off my foot, she tells me to fuck off.

Those nice Kevlar reinforced nuckles are ACE!, her bonnet looked like a golf ball after a few hits.
She desereved it then! :D

it was only a slow off but i landed clean on me knee ,with all of my 9 stone behind it ,glad i put some knee gaurds on in the morning ,the ground was fookin hard i couldnt belive
how dry the lanes where after all the rain we have had
Hmmmm

Yea i was really pleased with the weather, that old farmer man was funny too!

harsh :frown:

bet he wasnt in 4th gear on thick wet sand though was he;):D

prolly not if he has any sense hey lol :burp:
Yea Keith has sense, he knows the faster you go through puddles the wetter you get :p

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
She desereved it then! :D

Hmmmm

Yea i was really pleased with the weather, that old farmer man was funny too!

Yea Keith has sense, he knows the faster you go through puddles the wetter you get :p
i tell ya its a myth, the faster you go the dryer you stay, lol them puddles that day must of been special ones:eek::D

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
funny u asked that question headster ..... i seen my STM slipper in the kitchen press earlier have it since last december :rolleyes: and sent off the dollar to pay for a GPR damper today , just cant resist the bling .... funny thing is i have not been on my 660 since april :eek::rolleyes::redface: and it was for about 45 mins , but i must say a bonkers 45 min if i do say so myself , what sticks out most was a wheelie over a fly over standing up on the pegs going between my mate and a truck :eek::burnout::smokin: , fcukin thick stupid but the reason i have a moto :)
Dude!!!

Either you ride that bike or you give it to me!! :smokin:

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
Your the
Special
one!!
yeah i think thats more like it dude:redface: lol i cant help it, when i see a huge puddle i have to nail it, did you see when you cum out that one i went through it went right over my head lol, fookin soaked all day....... :burp:

·
Registered
975 Posts
i found out my duke 1 does not like the pissing rain... why is there all that wiring behind the headlight!!

and when you come to a halt in the outside lane of the A40 people get pissed off with you fast..

still got me to work and back..

·
Registered
53 Posts
I went and got a new o-ring for my clutch slave cylinder this morning and then fitted it this afternoon................

I really need to find something more productive to do in my four days off!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
sweet FA. i havent even started it since sometime way back last year :eek: infact, i havent even Looked at it since i came back from oz :redface:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Oh and I took a couple of pics too......

Also I think I pretty much decided I will be selling her, need the dosh at the moment and something a little bit more sensible to commute on.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Checked to see if the bike was ok,
water main burst and flooded my street.:eek:
Fooking water everywhere, garage has about an inch of water in it.:eek: Luckily my bike's up on stands:)
and everything else is in the racks or on the bench.
So no water damage:cool:

41 - 60 of 13546 Posts