KTM Owners Forum banner
13801 - 13820 of 13835 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Been doing some stationary wheelie practise... almost ready to try it moving now.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

I swear I'm not going to do that to the 1190.. I doubt the stand could take it.
Time to get a vaccum coolant fill kit I think.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Went motocrossing for the first time in over 10yrs at the weekend… hadn’t exercised or ridden in four weeks due to a combination of work and sinusitis and the humidity was sky high. Had a couple of beers and a nap afterwards followed by an Epsom salts bath before bed. That aside really enjoyed it and looking forward to doing it again next week.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Fitted a 13T front sprocket and countershaft repair kit… but that’s not very exciting so here’s some pics from last weekend’s trip to Abu Dhabi Motocross. The hero maker doing fine work as usual… could be two feet, could be ten feet… felt like ten to me over the table top!

·
Registered
KTM Superduke RR , KTM Duke 690.
143 Posts
Put a couple of nuts on the exhaust clamp after reading about it coming loose and damaging the radiator , I found mine a bit slack.
Automotive tire Musical instrument Automotive exhaust Wood Rim

·
Premium Member
2019 ktm superduke r & 2015 kwak z1000
121 Posts
Fuck all as I’m away in England with work … and the way the weathers going now it’ll be a while afore I’ll be out again so it will be start of prepping them for winter in the garage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
411 Posts
Am I still allowed to play here? I sold both my KTM's and put the cash towards a shiny new... wait for it... waaaait foooor iiiit... Yamaha Tenere 700! I had intended to get a 790 or 890 as I have a couple of big trips planned for next year but the deal on the Yam was a no brainer... and its the proper tool for the job with no electronic gadgets to go wrong.
I popped over to a T7 forum to check it out but they are a bunch of boring cunts, so can I play here please :cool:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Am I still allowed to play here? I sold both my KTM's and put the cash towards a shiny new... wait for it... waaaait foooor iiiit... Yamaha Tenere 700! I had intended to get a 790 or 890 as I have a couple of big trips planned for next year but the deal on the Yam was a no brainer... and its the proper tool for the job with no electronic gadgets to go wrong.
I popped over to a T7 forum to check it out but they are a bunch of boring cunts, so can I play here please :cool:
Very nice mate has one 8k in all good typical yam!.. I'm looking at a 790 some good deals now the 890 has arrived

·
Registered
411 Posts
Very nice mate has one 8k in all good typical yam!.. I'm looking at a 790 some good deals now the 890 has arrived
I was sorely tempted to get one but there are way too many gizmos to go wrong and leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere... just look at the problem section for them on here!
The thing that put the nail in the coffin though was the extra you have to pay for ‘modes’ that are already on the bike... activation codes really take the piss.
The Yam was £9k, on the road, delivered, with a data tag tracker and has a first valve check at 24000 miles!!! Like I said, no brainer.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Not yesterday but last weekend after my dealer service. Changed the rear tire they fitted after 18 miles due to a screw in it. Re fitted my Acra end can that lost its fixing bolt and nut through the foot peg hanger.

Re fitted the gear lever with lock tight that came loose so I couldn't change gear :( That's not bad going for the 1st ride after the bikes 1st service.

Yet to do is investigate an oil leak that has appeared on the bike ramp, after checking the service invoice apparently they have adjusted the clutch and charged me for a clutch cover o ring seal :rolleyes:
Roll on next year.

No wonder I'm a miserable old cunt .

·
Registered
KTM Superduke RR , KTM Duke 690.
143 Posts
No, f**k off. 😹😹

13801 - 13820 of 13835 Posts