KTM Owners Forum banner

What did you do to your KTM today ???

2M views 15K replies 1K participants last post by  Bikemad 
#1 ·
Well I didnt do anything to mine as i dont own one!

But yesterday i changed the clutch on a Duke 2

and today i tore down my Drizzle for powdercoating

:D:D

What have you guys done to yours today??

See less See more
#3 ·
i moved mine out the way to get a tyre out the garage......:D

mullet boy why strip the frame down if your gona sell the bike anyhows?? :confused:

#32 ·
no i did it proper on sunday used the vice today
now i can bend me leg

#37 ·
it was only a slow off but i landed clean on me knee ,with all of my 9 stone behind it ,glad i put some knee gaurds on in the morning ,the ground was fookin hard i couldnt belive how dry the lanes where after all the rain we have had

#39 ·
i bailed out a bmx jump bout 10 foot in the air and landed on my knees when a teenager, off work for 6 months easy... knees swell well bad :eek::D

#41 ·
funny u asked that question headster ..... i seen my STM slipper in the kitchen press earlier have it since last december :rolleyes: and sent off the dollar to pay for a GPR damper today , just cant resist the bling .... funny thing is i have not been on my 660 since april :eek::rolleyes::redface: and it was for about 45 mins , but i must say a bonkers 45 min if i do say so myself , what sticks out most was a wheelie over a fly over standing up on the pegs going between my mate and a truck :eek::burnout::smokin: , fcukin thick stupid but the reason i have a moto :)

#59 ·
Checked to see if the bike was ok,
water main burst and flooded my street.:eek:
Fooking water everywhere, garage has about an inch of water in it.:eek: Luckily my bike's up on stands:)
and everything else is in the racks or on the bench.
So no water damage:cool: