KTM Owners Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered
Hey AL rhino goo for me. My mate owns the company. I use it on van and car alloys. But I do wash them every sunday night so not a massive buildup of brake dust. Engine bay.Mountain bike. Tis good stuff.
Any chance of forum discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
i think this is my 10th KTM
i've never cleaned a chain,just lube it after the ride when it's warm
if i jetwash it i take it for a small ride and lube again
always after a ride,never before
only DID x or o-ring chains
and lube with WD40

Registered
Rhino goo ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup.

Premium Member
Used this for the last 20 years - dilute to make 40 litres. Absolutely amazing stuff and beats pro clean hands down.

Just ordered some of this to give it a try. Generally always use muc off, didnt find rhino goo to be as good as muc off. The supplier of this stuff says it can be diluted up to 50/50, dependant on what you need to clean off. The advice is neat for heavy mud and 50/50 for sandy mud. The latter is my usual muck, so 50/50 at 拢35 20L has to be worth a punt. Cheers for the pointer.

Registered
Just ordered some of this to give it a try. Generally always use muc off, didnt find rhino goo to be as good as muc off. The supplier of this stuff says it can be diluted up to 50/50, dependant on what you need to clean off. The advice is neat for heavy mud and 50/50 for sandy mud. The latter is my usual muck, so 50/50 at 拢35 20L has to be worth a punt. Cheers for the pointer.
I dilute it 50/50 and its always been spot - never had a complaint and certainly worth every penny. I rinse it off first, then spray the cleaner on, leave it a few mins then jet wash it off. His aftercare stuff is also brilliant and leaves a nice factory shine on it. Let me know what you think of it Ship.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts