KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I'm the third owner of my bike and I'm wondering whether the first or second owner has replaced the reed block with a v force jobbie or did my bike come from KTM with this block?

Attachments

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Can’t remember exactly but they were supplied with v force until around 2016. Then ktm simply copied the v force design from 17 onwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can’t remember exactly but they were supplied with v force until around 2016. Then ktm simply copied the v force design from 17 onwards.

Cheapskates!

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
My 2016 200 had Boyesen from memory. If it wasn’t that it was something else fancy. As standard.

Since 2017 KTM have cut many corners and chucked out some real tat. A decent chassis is nothing without everything else.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
I think my 14 has vforce4 from the factory.
Yeah I recently heard a podcast interview with mr v force and he said ktm stopped taking them on the bigger bikes at some point and copied them. Still factory on small bikes I believe

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Licensed without asking?
One of Mr Tassanari’s biggest markets is actually snow mobiles which I thought was interesting. Although with the developments on tpi ktm owners are making his pension pot grow!
Link there for anyone that does podcasts, I’m well into my supercross and Mx so listen religiously to pulp Mx!

·
Registered
9,050 Posts
Pretty sure my 13 came with Vforce 3

Reactions: sidecarbod
1 - 10 of 10 Posts