KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have a pair of black Excel wheels with Gold Talon hubbs with tyres size,front Battlax BT090 120/70R 17/m/c, rear 190/60R 17 m/c. they are in exellent condition. Do you know what they are worth.:confused: Thanks.;)

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
i'll do you a favour and give you a tenner for um

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
do your own research then if you don't want stupid answers, check the for sale section or eBay to see what they are going for, dumb ass:wanker:

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
no need to be so hard on yourself

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Well rims are £500 new, tyres bout £150. We don't know condition of it all, there's no pics. And im afraid i've run out of magic ;)

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Hi, i have a pair of black Excel wheels with Gold Talon hubbs with tyres size,front Battlax BT090 120/70R 17/m/c, rear 190/60R 17 m/c. they are in exellent condition. Do you know what they are worth.:confused: Thanks.;)
What do they fit ? Discs/sprocket included ?

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
with a 190 rear aint gonna be anything small

·
Registered
649 Posts
faaasends and faasends is wot is worth

:)

I assume they've come off a 9x0 ? Prob wrong
If it is, then they cost 1k new, you have 2nd hand ones so they are only worth what someone is prepared to pay. I would say about 500 if they are good condition with discs and sprocket.
Do they come with the spacers etc. ?

if it's just wheels like you've described, then knock a good hundred off the above IMHO i.e no discs, no sprocket, no spacers, etc.etc

All of this is of course subjective. It's what I would pay for 2nd hand wheels. Road wheels are pretty limited market for Adventures, not so much the SM, but then we have no idea what they came off

Help us to help you = is very easy :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They came off my 450exc, no disc but does have a good sprocket. Dont think they have spacers, i think they were a srteight swap for the offroad wheels. They are nearly new in exellent condition.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
a 190 rear will NEVER fit in an exc swing arm, turn the tyre up the right way and i bet it reads 160

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
new offer £12.50

1 - 16 of 16 Posts