KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's my bike worth??

Hi

Thinking I might have to get shot of my 08 990, had her from new and fully serviced until last year when it was laided up due to other commitments.
It's got
full luggage Inc top box
Akra's (with map)
Heated grips
Touratech sat nav mount for garmin 550
frame guards
15000 miles
Spotless condition
Waddaa reckon ?

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Too much red wine at lunch time.....bile / boke wats going on

·
Premium Member
31,658 Posts
Hi

Thinking I might have to get shot of my 08 990, had her from new and fully serviced until last year when it was laided up due to other commitments.
It's got
full luggage Inc top box
Akra's (with map)
Heated grips
Touratech sat nav mount for garmin 550
frame guards
15000 miles
Spotless condition
Waddaa reckon ?
Nearly 5 grand?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If its only worth 5k I think I'll take the pipes and luggage of and sell for 4.5k, shame really as super bike for the ££££, has the new 1190 knocked prices that much?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Would have said 5 to 5.5k tops.

Sad to say, 5 year old bike, new model out etc......

Good luck with sale anyhow.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I paid 4800 for a 07 with luggage and a range of other bits, only 6k and history just before Christmas private sale, the guy was asking 6000 with auction start at 5000 but no takers. Weather and time of year may well have affected it. So now with bits 5 to 5.5 seems about right, a dealer would prob ask 5.8 to 6 and make money in trade etc

·
Registered
599 Posts
Just to give a idea of prices i was in a triumph dealer sat looking at 800 xc as i normal swap every 2/3 years and the newer adv out of my price range (also looks like a honda/bmw love child) trade in for 990 2011 R with 6k on clocks they offerd £7.4k however the xc wasnt as good as my ktm so i think she a keeper plus the shop had a good wiff of the bmw/iam type riders in there (sorry if your are a iam im sure your nice people but in the space of 2 mins lost count of how many times i heard people saying to each other "you dont want to do it like that")

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.