Registered
5,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive looked and cannae find... :frown:
I figure some of the enduro/mx riders on here must know

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Excuse the ignorance - but care to educate me on what exactly these are for? Im guessing bearings/sprockets/brake parts cleaning....

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,431 Posts
Does the cleaning bucket have a mesh filter tray to allow the dirt to sink to the bottom?
Yup

Personally I use a washing machine with Bio liquid, then let them dry well, then Putoline oil in an old tile adhesive bucket! ;)

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Excuse the ignorance - but care to educate me on what exactly these are for? Im guessing bearings/sprockets/brake parts cleaning....
For cleaning air filters on dirt bikes.

Its basically a bucket with a mesh false-bottom, half-full of cleaning fluid. You dump the air filters in there, massage them around to clean them - and all the shite falls through the mesh to the real bottom - but up top, your filters are always in clean solvent. When you finish, you squeeze out the excess and put the airtight lid on and put the bucket under the bench for next time.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I'm just about to put one in the washing machine without telling the Mrs. I'll let you know what happens! Usually use Putoline bucket, but this filter is pure filth!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts