KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
15,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So long story short, agreed to buy a bike from a dealer at the weekend over email, sai they would call me back this morning to finalise, no call, I’ve just spoken to them and they have increased the bikes price by £500 saying it was priced too cheaply

I have screenshots and emails backing up the original price, “agreement” etc.

Can I hold them to this legally ? I don’t really want to drive down there and stamp the life out of the dealer principal 😁

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
In order.

1. Definately drive Down there.
2. Go in guns blazing...your northern so when you shout it usually sounds louder.
3. Plenty of windmilling.
4. You drove there so you've got car keys... Put em in your hand and make it count.
5. Take someone else so they can record it and get it on the Tube...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
766 Posts
Name and shame them!, no one likes bad publicity!!
Nob Ed’s!!

Don’t give them your money on principal!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m waiting for a call back, if I don’t get it today I will reveal. If I don’t get it for the advertised price I won’t be buying it

He tried to bullshit me saying the bike was advertised incorrectly on eBay but right on their website. I told him that it was the same price on both, he then said he’s not sure what happened, full of shit

·
Administrator
9,531 Posts
If you haven't put a deposit on it then you haven't done a deal so they can do what they like.

Reactions: stumo

·
Premium Member
8,846 Posts

·
Registered
15,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It seems that common decency and integrity are disappearing from society, I’m going to cause a load of shit for them regardless now

1 - 20 of 58 Posts