KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be taking advantage of the quiet roads in west hants, east dorset:). It'll be interesting to see who else will be around.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
What time is kick off - definitely will if it's a afternoon game rather than evening. (Wilts/Hants borders)

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
I'm not too bothered about club football but I do enjoy the World Cup! :D

Hope you boys enjoy the quiet roads, especially during the England match. Kick off for the Argentina V Nigeria is 3pm and the England V USA match is 7.30pm (programme starts at 6:15)...nice afternoon blast and then a little evening play!

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
me and a couple of mates are out at 7 tonight..... they should all be in the pub or sat at home by about 7-30.......... gives us a good half hour to fill up and warm up the engine and tyres

·
Registered
162 Posts
Some feedback on the footie here in Jo'burg
Yesterday nearly all local businesses closed at 13;00 to allow staff and workers to either get to a fan park or home to watch the opening ceremony and game

We have a ring road around Jo'burg similar to your M25, well yesterday at 13:30 it must have been the biggest parking lot in Africa with most traffic going nowhere in a hurry, fortunately I was on the bike so it only took me an hour to do what is normally a 20-25 minute commute
The England team wont have any of those problems in Rustenburg this afternoon - as Rustenburg is so small it doesnt even have motorways
But - Good luck England

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Some feedback on the footie here in Jo'burg
Yesterday nearly all local businesses closed at 13;00 to allow staff and workers to either get to a fan park or home to watch the opening ceremony and game

We have a ring road around Jo'burg similar to your M25, well yesterday at 13:30 it must have been the biggest parking lot in Africa with most traffic going nowhere in a hurry, fortunately I was on the bike so it only took me an hour to do what is normally a 20-25 minute commute
The England team wont have any of those problems in Rustenburg this afternoon - as Rustenburg is so small it doesnt even have motorways
But - Good luck England
But - Good luck England:rolleyes:

yeah freckin right you are...what a load of pish.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What a fuck up, did'nt get to turn a wheel. the roads round here were stuffed full and the wife wanted to go down the town to the market and promised beers at the pub. The best laid plans of mice an men and all that bollocks:frown: Oh well, hope some of you managed to make hay.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts