KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its my birthday next week, and shes offered out of the blue to get me a trailer:eek:,whats come over her:confused:, anyway its needs to fit a honda quad and carry a ton of sand /rocks etc etc so itll have sides and rear ramp, also now a bike is on the agenda will that fit,does anybodyelse use a trailer? tips on mountings or other ideas please. before she changes her mind.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Would be no problem to get a few eyebolts welded/bolted on. Id look around to see what can carry what

·
Registered
243 Posts
Loads of trailers on Ebay will do this, it really depends how much you want to spend for example Ifor Williams do great trailers of both Agricultural and domestic spec but are pricey.

The other consideration, if you are going to use the local council tip you may need a permit for a trailer over 4'6".

I put some eye bolts in the floor of my previous trailer without thinking too hard about it and made life bloody difficult when trying to shovel crap out of it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the advice so far, the items im thinking of seem to be 8ft x4ft. what size / length would i need to fit a bike front to back?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts