KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering whether the Rekluse I already have fitted to my 2006 250exc (2t) will fit the 300exc 2010 model...;)

Would be grateful if someone knows for sure...:D

Cheers, Dave.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it fits,,
Aye, brilliant....but I think I have just agreed to sell my bike with it fitted...DOH!!! :rolleyes:

Erm, anyone got a secondhand rekluse for the above??? :redface:

Cheers, Dave.

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
i'll keep my eyes open for you ;)

I have a normal brake kit left but thats it.

Cant believe your going 300 :eek: took a couple of lads out yesertday and 1 was on a 09 300 one was on a 09 250 lets just say the 300 was the harder bike to ride and its been seriously fettled with some very nice bits, when they bite they bite hey ged :eek: :smokin: lots of ooooowwwwwwww that fookin hurts going on :burnout:

All i'm going to say because i got in in the neck all day from them is 2t's are shit and 4t is the future :D:D:D:D:D

the old thumper is more than a match for any 2st as proven yesterday :rotflmao:

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
yeah, thanks for the ride yesterday. ged still in pain cos he disrespected the nasty 300:rotflmao:.funny thing is the 2 strokes still sounded the same at the end of the ride but the 4 banger didnt!plus you got to think of the repair bill you may have through trying to keep up with the little 2 strokes.:eek: it helped make my mind up though, definately no 300 for me:D

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
LOL

lack of oil and long wheelies means no engine :mad::mad::mad::frown:

cant beat a 4t regardless, couple of main bearings, few gaskets and job a good un. Its the only engine that has ever failed me but then again you run a bike on the back wheel for as long as i was yesterday with only half a litre in what do you except........................that dreafull din but it still wooped you arse all day even though it was broken ;)

·
Registered
169 Posts
ye was a top ride yesterday - in brokens playground! but in mine n fletchs playground we know wot bike is king of the bogs & quarries ! lol
hope yor engine is nothing to bad - not sure about my knee- been Doc's who was less than useless. hospital have now xrayed it & say they let me know in 5 days !! great! knee is very swollen & can't bend past 90? so pain killers n booze should do the trick!
as for my little 300 -she taking some taming but like my bird will tell ya I love the feeling wen I ring the neck of either !!!wild & the out come usally the same - kick in the bollocks !! haha - or is that ouch :(

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like you boys had a good day out :D

I am definately falling into the 2t camp (sorry Mark :redface:) I just wouldn't be able to afford the bill if a 4stroke went bang on me :eek: plus, I will tame the 300 with gearing, power spring and the map switch it'll be like a superlight 390 when I'm finished ;)
Need to get a ride out sorted mate , but won't have my new bike till mid October ...still gives me chance to save up to pay for the fecker :D

Keep an eye out mate, NEED a rekluse and dual rear brake setup for it ;)

Cheers, Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts