KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale - Winterhoff 3 bike trailer. £350 ono. Selling as also selling my 01 KTM 200 EXC. If someone wants bike and trailer together, then I'm happy to sort out a deal.

The trailer is listed on ebay Winterhoff 3 bike trailer used for my 2001 KTM 200 EXC on eBay (end time 29-Sep-10 15:27:11 BST)

The bike is an 01 200 EXC. Piston rings replaced about 15 riding hours ago. Has new subframe and rear end, but the subframe need 25mm adding to the bottom legs, and screw inserts putting in (which I have). Been quote £20 for lengthening the subframe legs - I have the tubing here to do it (the earlier subframe that I knackered). Also a whole heap of plastics. New bars fitted. New fork seals fitted and fully overhauled about 1 riding hour ago. I just don't have the time to do sort this out myself, and have too much else on my plate.

Bike has Doma front pipe. Needs new silencer (or else one of the silencer mounts needs welding). New seat fitted. New chain and front sprocket 1 riding hour ago. Open to offers. There's one pic on the ebay listing, but I took it in my overcrowded garage so not too good, and I can't be arsed to get the bike out to photograph it unless someone is genuinely interested.

Payment must be by cash or paypal and I must see proof of id. Make me an offer for bike and trailer together.

Cheers,
Pete
Brighton tel 07712 647260

1 - 3 of 3 Posts