KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long month. First I bought myself a reet pig of a 525 off flea bay, then I spent a week trail riding in spain (soz, promised I wouldn't mention that again) then I rode thru a thunderstorm yesterday on the way back from picking up the last of the bits to fix up the 525 (needle and gaskets).
I'm talking about lightning landing on the verge as the tree fiddy was hooning down the bit with grip between the two polished up tyre tracks. Then there was the near miss of a car waiting to turn right as i was checking out a drz coming the other way (wtf was i thinking??!?!?)
Anyway... Tomorrow's the big day. All the new bits (and some cleaned up old bits) for the 525 are getting put on the old pig with the plan being she'll fire in to life first time. Press your red buttons now if you want to see the old girl fire up. Please God, if you're reading the forum tonight... let the petrol and the air join together in holy matrimony tomorrow morning about half 8 and let my test ride be dry and accident free. I promise I'll be good for at least 5 minutes afterwards. Or at least until a kid in a corsa fancies his chances against a clapped out old dirt bike at the lights :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Fingers crossed for ya, look out for saxo`s:wanker: as well lol

·
Registered
854 Posts
Good luck!!!!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
pics from start to finish?