KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after lots of correspondence on this site throuigh pm and forum chat i had advertised a 950 msr subframe in the classifieds
a guy from spain known on here as HECTOR contacted me to see about sending this item to spain for him
due to me being away on holiday and him having constantly chasing me for a price i decided to send it of to him before receving payment to try help him out.
but sadly i have tried to contact him now on many occasions about payment as he has received the item some time ago no word form him.
so clearly he is choosing not to pay for it i am now £38 for the carriage and £40 for the subframe out of pocket. and very dissapointed that a fellow forum member would do this.
i would like to finish by saying he needed the subframe due to an accident on his bike and i do hope the next time he crashes its his neck not the subframe that gets it.
so HECTOR hope your enjoying being back on your bike with my help and money !!
cheers

·
Registered
446 Posts
Whar a twat, i will donate £5 you, whats your paypal address. Twats.....i hate them!!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks
its not even the money.
but i would try help anyone best i can but this leaves a bad taste and have always had good dealings with fellow bikers
trevor

·
Registered
446 Posts
Giv him a few quid, a tiny amount lost by many covers a large amount lost by one

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
sorry to hear this mate , boils ma piss cunnts like this takin the mickey .
dont judge all members by this fuckstick , but do wait till you have the dough before sendin anything .
cheers:smokin:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Thats not really fair, you bought some shitter of a supermoto in bsb, wsb...something spec... This guy just tried to help someone out. Everyone to their own.

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
typical foreigners :rolleyes::D

·
The "Flid"
7,208 Posts
Thats not really fair, you bought some shitter of a supermoto in bsb, wsb...something spec... This guy just tried to help someone out. Everyone to their own.
Lifes not fair... like you being from lancashire having to shag ugly women :smokin:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Ha ha....funny guy! Thats what i like about southerners, even when the houses, bikes, beer and women are over spriced they still have a sense of humour.....

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
king karl
i thank your for your un needed sympathy
and hope one day you need some help from someone and they remember your comments.
i assume HECTOR is one of your friends
cheers

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
king karl
i thank your for your un needed sympathy
and hope one day you need some help from someone and they remember your comments.
i assume HECTOR is one of your friends
cheers
Mate, don't take offence at KK.....look at his comments as a sign of....let's call it affection. He's just jesting :D

Sorry about your dealings with Hector. First class cock. Don't judge us all by his low standards, most on here are good eggs willing to help other forum members and not rip them off.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and the other great thing is i have all his home address and a geaet memory so you never know when i might make it to spain

1 - 20 of 33 Posts