KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stefan can you pm me please.

I've tried nicely for a month now and am growing tired of the silence!

Stoaty

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Nic,

No not good - he's all but disappeared.

Not a big deal really, but he offered me a new VRM 211 rear tyre 140 profile, road legal etc and I paid him via bank transfer.

It arrived (which was something I guess), as a V rubber motocross tyre 120 profile - no good to me at all.

It's only £35.00, but why go to ground when I ask him for a return address and refund (it was going to cost me the post regardless)?

He's been on here briefly on the 20th of this month, but not since.

I noticed he went through a spell of offering his new and nearly new bikes on here for a while - not sure if he ever sold anything, or was just letting the forum know how much money he spends on new bikes - who knows.

If anyone has his telephone number I'd like to speak with him though.

cheers,

Mike

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
mike, sounds ashame not to get any returned messages, try brompton or broken legs on here they have contact details for him, im sure you"ll get it sorted he might just be away from his computor,

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope so Nik

This forum is great, but it relies on honesty and trust between all it's users and this is just the sort of bad press that keeps people away.

I'm sure one of the lads who knows him will be in touch in due course - I don't want to chase people around, if they want me to have his details they'll let me know.

Cheers

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts