KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have owned a Duke II 05 plate for a month, to get back into bikes after 10 years out, and needed a change from boosting cars etc

so after a month of enjoying the duke i had abit of an itch and did it, bought a Superduke today, yes i know in this rain, was still fun though,

57 plate, faclift model, black, akros fitted, and stock exhaust, 4925 miles, picked it up for £5025

so a nice drive back from winchester to essex in the puring rain but i loved it, the bike is fantastic, well as much as i could push it in the pouring rain and motorway madness that is the M25

cant wait for the weekend, new rubber front and rear tomorrow hopefully, toying with the Metzeler M5 or the michelin power pure.

all i need to do now is sell the duke :(

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
sounds like its gona end in tears -only jokin - tbh - i;d love to get myself a superduke - but there for grown ups so i'll have to wait a while!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I have used mich pilot powers on road and track in all conditions and I think they are an excellent tyre

·
Registered
446 Posts
that's a good price ;)

and i'm surprised it hasn't already ended in tears for you with over 600hp going through the rear wheels of a Skip....jesus christ...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah was an awesome price,

the skip has 616 whp so 720 bhp, theres loads of videos etc on the web of it

the SD is as much fun though, if not even more, beaten to many exotics with the skip now, SD is a new bit of fun and a new buzz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts