KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title sez
I brought it for my old SV650 and it was used maybe 5 times altogether in my garage. Has a couple of very faint marks but otherwise VERY good condition. Still has the stickers on and never been used outside. Its bloody loud and has a cool blue LED that flashes when active.

Comes with box, manual, 3 keys and a tag with serial code for replacement keys and spare rubber seal. The battery in it seems to be OK but i'll throw in a pair of brand new duracell replacements. I will also throw in a Oxford bright yellow bar reminder thingy.

Id be happy with £50 + postage or collection. Postage isnt gonna be cheap coz its pretty heavy so would advise collection but will get prices if theres any interest.

PLEASE NOTE;
This doesnt fit my street triple or my CRF (else id keep it) so please please check this will fit your bike. >>>Please check HERE!<<< Also, when i got it the sensor was faulty so Xena sent me a new one. i will inc the old one, it works but its so sensitive if you fart within a mile it'll go off. :rolleyes:

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I have one the xena disc lock's and they are brilliant, I have the lower budget one's

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much to post to la61rd. i have a ktm 525 exc.cheers.will it fit.
The 525exc is not in the list, however the 450SX is...could anyone confirm if the front discs are different? Sorry but my KTM knowledge is limited :frown:

If however you have SM wheels with bigger discs etc it may....but may not. I must also add this can be used in conjunction with the Xena chains and service kits are also available direct (not that one is needed!)

cheers

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ello again

The price is £50 + postage, postage is £8.65 fully ins (signature required) for piece of mind. So £58.65 total

1 - 9 of 9 Posts