KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good to finally meet jas, just need ft to find his keys to his and we can all go and have a laugh, yes the southerner is still moaning about northerners and the way they don't acknowlegde people on bikes and the shiney slider brigade at squires:rotflmao:, i thought you might be tempted by the exhaust once seen and heard, kev had a go on the way back and loved it:D
fancy speeding though mate down that country lane near my house aswell:rotflmao: naughty naughty its a 60mph zone!
mate enjoyed the blast hopefully do it soon (all of us)
a quick mention for foooooo king who turned up aswell!:)
top tip! salad cream comes in the same bottle as the mayo:censored:

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
Sorry I couldn't get out yesterday. XFB told me all about it and says you're a bunch of fuggin nutters and how you haven't been arrested yet is a miracle PMSL.

Had a good run out with XFB today, well a good run back at least... the ride up there was shite :rolleyes: Good to see you again mate. I really need to remember that large group rideouts aren't worth the money you spend on fuel, lol

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I couldn't get out yesterday. XFB told me all about it and says you're a bunch of fuggin nutters and how you haven't been arrested yet is a miracle PMSL.

Had a good run out with XFB today, well a good run back at least... the ride up there was shite :rolleyes: Good to see you again mate. I really need to remember that large group rideouts aren't worth the money you spend on fuel, lol
fuggin NUGGETS is what you mean that was a bit tame really yesterday and he's right how there isn't bars on my windows i have no idea:D:rotflmao:
glad you had a good ride out went to aprilia performance day otherwise i would have joined you lot:smokin:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
great weekends riding for me. finally put faces to names with spanwah, legend, cessna boy and foo king on saturday, just a short ride to squires from spannez house which was nice and steady, took the kray twins on the inside on a roundabout coz they were both busy playing tig with each other....:rotflmao:.
spannez, the nutter tag which i was refering to was the first meet, from the roundabout to your house. all donning sparky sliders, it was like a grinders convention, 160 race down the road and then constantly on the back wheel in the town centre is that wot you call steady me old mucker...:D, with that exhaust aswell, scaring all the old ladies, tut tut...oh, and stay off the salad cream, it's not working....:rolleyes: p.s, thanks for the coffee at squires. when you get back from cuddling mickey mouse give us a shout.
then a great day on sunday with FT and his gixxerjunkie pals, gotta be said, was a little too steady for my liking upto getting to devils bridge, my arms were throbbing with not getting used....:D ( i think 5 is enough, unless your all at a similar level). absolutey brilliant roads that your mate took us on and quiet too, with a good pace. good ride that mate, really enjoyed it, even though it cost me an arm and a leg in go go juice. wish i could remember the route for future rides, dont really venture that way, east coast for me usually. if you ever go out that way again, gis a shout.
we should all get are heads together and have a rideout, should be interesting....:rotflmao:

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
Yeah, it was a cracking ride bike to say none of us really had a clue where the road was going, lol

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
ye, nearly found myself in the river, when that bridge tightened up. loved the crests on some of them roads, if i new where they went, i could get some serious air on some of them...:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts