KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, bought one of these for the R6 trackbike, doin a few bits to it in readiness for the trackday at Oulton on the 20th.

How the fuck do you fit it ??? Do I need new indicators etc. etc. ??? It was from Fleagay so no instructions . . .

·
Registered
858 Posts
Tried googling or having a look on the R6 forums?.It will only fit on there one way so once you have worked out which way is right surely it would be just the case of taking off what you need to and fitting the undertray back in its place? With a bit of trial and error you'd get there eventually.Presumably most of the pre existing fittings can be re-used? Excuse my ignorance,but if you're fitting it to a trackbike,why would you want to fit indicators?

·
Registered
15,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's road legal and I will be riding it to the track, it's only 20 minutes from my house, getting picked up in a van at the end ! !

·
Registered
858 Posts
Aaaah right.You still don't need to fit indicators if you didn't want to though. They just need to be working if they are fitted.

·
Registered
849 Posts
You do not need indicators. I actually take indicators off when I get a new bike. I prefer indicating with my arms

1 - 6 of 6 Posts