KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 Yamaha WR450f Supermoto. Rekluse auto clutch. This bike has had an easy life, the guy I purchased it from never used it and I've only used it a handful of times, still has original graphics. That being said I have used it for what it was designed for and it has marks on plastics from boots, bushes etc. If it bothers you a set of new plastics is no more than £60ish.
Legendary bullet-proof engine, about the only 'true' motocross bike you could comfortably ride to work on. Very fast and light, maximum grin factor, a proper hooligans bike. This bike has both Talon/ Excel supermoto wheels plus the original enduro wheels. Also this bike has a Rekluse auto clutch with bar mounted rear brake, it still has the rear footbrake in place so you have the option. An excellent set up, makes enduro riding so easy it feels like you are cheating, just like riding a mountainbike! Just been serviced with oil, filters, new chain and sprocket. Supermoto tyres have done no more then 50 miles, enduro rear could do with replacing, front has life in it. WRP silencer which is loud, does come with original pipe and all other parts like clutch, headlight etc. Some MOT and tax left, end of the month. £2500, no offers.
To see pictures follow link to gumtree. Ta.
Yamaha WR450F WR 450 F WRF Supermoto Supermotard in Temple Meads, Bristol | Motorbikes & Scooters for Sale | Gumtree.com

·
Registered
7,494 Posts
Holy shit you gum tree add has your location

·
Registered
55 Posts
Gumtree can be lethal for the unsuspecting seller with showing address, I only realised last year when someone pointed it out when I was selling an sxf, so I changed my address to Gartree Prison. :rotflmao:

·
Registered
59 Posts
on gumtree: rather then entering your postcode, you can manually choose your location, so you could just enter " Manchester" or "Kent", it also then doesnt display the map with your ad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.