KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above , want one for my 950sm , carbon or carbon look , does anyone know where to get one ?

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
I have never put such a thing on a bike :eek: :rolleyes: Personally I hate them , I take it you want it for keys bouncing on the top yoke ?? I have always used just a single key , not even a metal ring on the key , that way you never mark the yokes . It's the first I look at when viewing a bike for sale , if it's marked it's the first sign of neglect :eek: Well it is in my book . But then I'm a fussy bastard :D

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Hhave you ever seen kids erasers/characters that slip onto end of pencils ?
I have one other key on mine and I use one of these pushed up on the key , bounces around without any damage .
is a yellow rabbit tho:rolleyes::smokin:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I have never put such a thing on a bike :eek: :rolleyes: Personally I hate them , I take it you want it for keys bouncing on the top yoke ?? I have always used just a single key , not even a metal ring on the key , that way you never mark the yokes . It's the first I look at when viewing a bike for sale , if it's marked it's the first sign of neglect :eek: Well it is in my book . But then I'm a fussy bastard :D
X2 except a metal ring

1 - 5 of 5 Posts