KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody doing the yorkshire enduro this sunday,im in if bike (neck) survives the tebay ride out on friday :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
feedback please

hi, did you both do the enduro and did anyone else on here ? just looking for some feedback/any questions about the event
:smokin:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
It was a lot of fire road until the first check. Then it was good going. It would of been nice if we had ridden along the side of the fire roads through the trees to save the gravel track ride. The best bit was dropping down and then back up the hills near Spiers House. More hills would of been good.
Riding around the forest boundary near Hamer Moor and Ramsden Head were excellent. More riding like this would of been nice.
The tree tunnels in the special tests are brilliant.
Last year was very different. It was hard but enjoyable this year was nice but easy. Perhaps an extra lap for all would of made things different. I went away still wanting to ride.
The special test was a massive improvement over last years plowed field.
The times seemed generous.
I would sum it up as a easy enduro ideal for beginners.
LANGDALE HERE WE COME!

·
Registered
63 Posts
thanks for the feed back, which class did you ride in? will see what we can do for next year!!!!

any one else any feed back?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Sportsman.
This was my second enduro. The last one being Yorkshire Enduro last year.
I would enter club man after this year, but if it was like last years sports man was even tough.
I suppose it all comes down to the weather.

·
Registered
96 Posts
good event, i agree the second half of the lap was alot better going, good test too. most events are easy when we have dry weather, would have been tougher if it had pissed down. more hills please

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good going

i went with my mate i didn't race as this neck thing aint good at the mo makes my arm hurt like hell and its very weak:frown: , getting better very slowly so trail riding only for me until this nerv calms down
the weather was spot on and i met tinman of here had a chat about road angle satnav so the day was not a compleat loss. hope to do it next time.

oh and some people don't seem to have a clue about enduro then again i think they just try it on.
two lads trying to get their bikes through pre race check with no lights???? numb or what then they have the nerv to have a go at the guy's who are running it and saying things like we did the last enduro without them and if we can't race give us back our money , another guy had some spokes missing and the rear wheel was almost hanging off. then again it was sort of entertainment. i wonder if that sort of carryon happens at all enduros where people never read the regs that the club bothers to send you????

oh and if it had rained hard that would have been very tough in the woods

1 - 8 of 8 Posts