KTM Owners Forum banner

Yuasa battery for a decent price

810 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  KEITH 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Just had to replace my battery and thought I'd post that currently Halfords are doing the Yuasa battery YTZ14S for £64 as a motorcycle discount from their usual £80

Yuasa High Performance Powersport M...

#5 ·
I think Motobatt are OK. I used one in my 950SM, notorious for eating batteries because of the bloody alarm system, and it did as well as a Yuasa. No better and no worse. Something worth noting is that Honda branded Yuasa's seem to be cheaper than those bought elsewhere. I was told that there is a subsidy through Honda. As such I have always purchased my Yuasa's thru a Honda shop.

#6 ·
I heard that about the Honda thing too. My alarm is what's been killing my battery that and it has a sticker on it saying 2009 so it's had a fair innings. My garage doesn't have power so I can't keep it on a trickle. The Motobatt's are cheap but hopefully this one will last a decent time. Maybe when the Mrs one dies in her 749 I'll give one a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.